Optimised Web Pages
- Search engine optimisation, or SEO, is about getting your site ranked well in the main search engines such as Google and Yahoo, so that it will be readily found by potential clients looking for the product or service you are offering. SEO is a continual process to keep your site vibrant and alive in the eyes of the search engines.
- There is no hard and fast way to guarantee top search engine rankings. There are, however, many valid techniques and best practices to ensure your website is more visible and easily read by search engine robots. Good design equals good optimisation – making a well coded site with compelling content will ensure good rankings.
- We offer several competitively priced packages to ensure that your website is working to generate you business through the main search engines. Even if you already have a website we can still help and offer an SEO consultancy service on an ad-hoc, quarterly, monthly or weekly basis.
Statistics, Usage and Conversion Reporting
- As part of building a new website or undertaking SEO on an existing site, we always integrate Google Analytics: the industry standard reporting tool for monitoring and analysing traffic visiting the pages of your website. Google Analytics provides extensive intelligence on browsing patterns to help improve your marketing initiative.
- Alongside Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools help determine how Google servers are perceiving your website content, and under which search terms your site ranks highest allowing us to amend your content to match your SEO strategy.
- We are able to monitor your website with these Google tools as part of our SEO service to help improve your content and site perception in order to increase your search engine rankings.
Pay-Per-Click Adwords Marketing
- Google offer a paid advertising service called AdWords which works alongside Google’s ordinary search engine: if you have ever seen the ‘Sponsored Links’ on the top or right hand side of a Google search, you will have seen AdWords. These offer a different way of targeting a specific audience as you choose relevant keywords which, when used in a search, prompt your advert to appear.
- This paid method of advertising with Google often returns good results in fierce markets when using organic SEO methods would be harder. You only get charged when someone clicks on your advert, and it is possible to setup budgets so that you can monitor your spend.
Social Networking and Blogs
- Social networking is an excellent way of improving the performance of your website and provides the perfect opportunity to interact with customers that use the internet. You are able to connect with and inform many customers instantly about your new products and services. News on a social network site such as Twitter has the capacity to ‘Go Viral’ overnight with the new ‘re-tweet’ function, and an official Facebook page can push you ahead of the competition with updates to fans or friends through Facebook feeds.